At the heart of Depaepe's EAS (Secure Waiting Areas) intercom solutions, which comply with fire safety regulations, the Concentrator provides communication logic and allows connection, from the master station and from 1 to 32 EAS intercoms, or more. This product is assembled in France.
Quick delivery services
100% Secure Payment
9h/17h +33 (0)8 99 79 84 61
The Depaepe Intercom System for Secure Waiting Areas has been specially developed to provide a simple, safe and reliable solution to Public Open Houses (ERP), which must comply with the requirements of fire safety regulations. In the event of an obligation to evacuate buildings, for example fire, this system allows people (including those with disabilities or reduced mobility) taking refuge in an EAS to establish intercom communication with the emergency services. This autonomous solution, wired in star and anti-vandal, is powered by the mains current, and is backed up by an AES, to ensure its continuity of service whatever the circumstances, even in the event of a power failure. The EAS Depaepe System consists of:
The concentrator, the heart of the safe waiting area intercom system, allows for:
- call switching,
- power supply for master station/intercom lines,
- the connection of the different elements of the solution,
- the system to be connected to an analogue PSTN telephone line to route calls to emergency numbers.
The hub is available in several versions with 2 to 32 channels, or more, depending on the number of safe waiting area intercoms in the installation.
• IP66/IK10 wall-mounted metal box with solid door, dimensions: 400 x 400 x 200 mm
• 24 V power supply
• Allows the lines from the intercoms and the Master Station to be connected via multi-pair cables (preferably CR1)
• Ensures the distribution of the 24V power supply to the intercoms and the reinforced Master Station
• Allows for the connection of 2 intercoms (basic version, can be expanded to 4, 8, 16, 24 or 32 units).
• Option to connect to the telephone network
• Contains the switching electronics