The Partner TX terminal is the main element of the Depaepe DECT Cat-Iq system over SIP, adapted to the mobility and roaming needs of companies. It is powered by PoE or by the power supply. Between the terminals of a system, IEEE1588 Lan and/or Air synchronization, handover and roaming are provided.
DECT Process handset + Base
The Process is a reliable, efficient and comfortable DECT / GAP cordless telephone. Its base can register up to 5 handsets. It connects to an analog line.
Quick delivery services
100% Secure Payment
9h/17h +33 (0)8 99 79 84 61
DECT Process + Base
HIGH VISIBILITY : Large size backlit display (5 lines dot matrix 128 x 64).
EASY OPERATION : Intuitive contextual menu.
CONVENIENT : Built-in speakerphone.
EFFICIENT : List of last 40 calls.
USEFUL: 50 names and numbers phonebook.
• 5 lines dot LCD display (128 x 64)
• Phonebook with up to 50 entries
• Full handsfree speakerphone
• Caller ID*
• Call waiting*
• Caller ID list (last 40)
• List of last 10 dialled calls
• Call duration display
• Date and time display
• Scrolling menu (choice of 13 languages)
• Choice of 10 ringer melodies
• Ring tone setting for outside calls, internal calls or VIP from phonebook
• 5 level volume adjustment for ringer, speaker and receiver
• Keypad lock
• Microphone mute
• Tone/pulse dialling
• Selectable flash time (100–300ms)
• Progress handset can be subscribed on 4 different bases
• Progress base station can accept up to 5 handsets
• Intercom between handsets (on the same base station)
• Transfer and 3 parties conference between handsets (on the same base station)
• Standard : DECT–GAP
• Radio frequencies : 1800–1930MHz
• Modulation : GFSK
• Transmit power : <250Mw
• Working temperature : 15° à 35°C between 0% and 90% humidity
• Power supply : 7.5V, 300 mA
• Indoor/outdoor range : 50/300m
• Operating standby time : 200H - talk : 10H
• Rechargeable batteries : 2 x 1.2 volts, 600 mAh, LR03 type AAA Ni-MH
• Charging time : 15H
• Dimensions handset : 160x48x28mm – Base : 102x100x105mm
• Weight handset : 120g – Base : 125g
* if the service is provided by the operator and forwarded by the PABX
You might also like
DECT GAP / CAT-iq cordless handset Compatible with DECT systems integrated in the PBX - DECT / TDM or DECT / IP. The Partner RX provides "Handover" - continuity of communication without interruption between the antennas of the DECT network - as well as "Roaming" - the handset can make or receive a call wherever it is in the network.